Thursday 6 November 2008

a day in history........

A bit late in the day but 'better late than never' in my book.

I has come to the random gals attention that someone is celebrating a BIG old birthday.

no it isn't Prince Charles the next King of all that is Britain......although he is only a mere 8 days younger than this birthday person




This guy is celebrating too although a year younger



the only person that I can find born the same day as this birthday person is Glenn Frey vocalist from the Eagles



Quite apt really ... Happy Birthday Daddy Papersurfer... Take it Easy on your special day


from the Random gals xx





7 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Gawd, when did you do this! You are worserly deranged than moi!!!

I've always been quite pleased that HRH was younger than me but looks so much older [or should that be mature?]

More *hugs* - I'm exhausted now - and the day has only just begun ..... tsk

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Wakey wakey - have you seen this? -

http://worldblogcouncil.com/random-place-of-mind/

.... the world's gone mad ....

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Daddy P it was a labour of love (well that is what70s told me to say lol)

HRH... does he still have his own teeth btw? Just asking?

I bet you are exhausted 'little man you've had a busy day' quote Paul Robeson...

OMG thank you for the heads up ... about WBC I must whizz over and say thank you .. I am shocked and stunned wait 'til I tell Sunny ....

Randompom aka AEIB said...

p.s. didn't you get rejected??

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I was banned ......

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Gosh I can't think why ? I am shocked and stunned.....

Randompom aka AEIB said...

... twice in a couple of days too