Sunday 9 November 2008

stranger things happen at sea.....

and in blogsphere.....

What I thought was a streak of madness on my part, I submitted Random Place of Mind to the World Blog Council for review and approval.

I suppose the approval bit was not at the forefront of my mind at the time as 'random is as random does'... but I do intend to put forward a piece of work in the forthcoming 'Unsung Heroes' exhibition and thought I better see if I could indeed get approval from these important 'weblog experts' should my work come under any close scrutiny next year.

Well a few days ago I got the long awaited decision. I hestitated in opening the email just in case we girls had failed at the first hurdle.

Blow me down.... we got the green stamp of approval, a certificate and the groovy icon thing for our sidebar.

"your internet weblog has undergone stringent review from our panel of internationally acclaimed internet weblog experts. After careful deliberation and several large brandies they have concluded that your blog not only exists but should warrant approval from our panel of internationally acclaimed internet weblog experts."

Please do click here to see the review done by the lovely Ms. Tutt... plus if the urge takes you, you could drop a vote in there for us!!

Thank you WBC and I hope the Colonel's gout clears up soon....


World Blog Council » appraisals

2 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

They certainly are a farce to be reckoned with - congratulations [how much did you have to bribe them?]

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Thank you Daddy P :-)

[Actually they were quite cheap surprisingly.... ]