Thursday 27 September 2007

just for giggles

Over the years many of my friends have scattered to the far sides of the UK and the planet thus they are a bit virtual these days (as mentioned here) but we still mean the same to each other despite the miles between us... my mail box is a military operation at times with a mate in Canada and one in the far throws of Manchester who insist on saving up e mail funnies and sending a dozen at a time but they are usually classics. I have extracted a few images here that have had me giggling in my computer chair (as a dog & cat owner 2 of them are soooo true!)
:-)






















.










































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope I'm never invited round for dinner Random. Going to fuel your bloody blog now.

Daddy Papersurfer said...

You are getting as silly as your friend.

Randompom aka AEIB said...

My dinner menu is always superb... but some of the dishes on there sound quite a treat!!

Don't know what you mean about being silly we just like to have fun:-)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

'Girls just like to have fun' tra-la