Saturday 29 September 2007

some more giggles

I came across this email. No idea who said these things but the one liners are brilliant!

Hello, you invented Tippex, correct me if I am wrong!

I went to buy a watch, and the man said 'analogue?' I said 'no just a watch!'

I went to a pet shop 'I want a goldfish' he said 'do you want an aquarium?'
I said ' don't care what star sign it is!'

I went for a meal in a restuarant and asked for something herby. They served me a VW with no driver

My mate is love with 2 shoolbags. Do you think she is bisatchel?

I read the History of Glue today .. I couldn't put it down

I had to phone the local ramblers association yesterday... the bloke just went on and on

My mate told me he had got a job in a bowling alley.... 'is it tenpin' I asked 'no it is a permenant posistion' he answered

I am having some building repairs done on my house. So I phoned the local builders 'can I have a skip outside my house?' he said ' what you do in your own free time is up to you I'm not stopping you!'

A cowboy walks into a German car show room and says 'Audi'

I found a poorly bird in my garden, so I took it to the RSPCA offices. It was so tiny in there you couldn't swing a cat

I have joined the gym. So I asked 'can you teach me to do the splits?' reply 'how flexible are you?' 'I can only make Tuesdays and Thursdays'

Thought I would get a DVD out tonight... 'can I take out The Elephant Man?' I asked
reply 'He's not your type'
Me 'how about Batman Forever'
reply 'yes ok but it as to be back tomorrow'


& on that note................................




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord ........

Anonymous said...

You're spending way too much time in 70's company ......... you're like conjoined twins.

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Now come on grumpy you must have giggled at at least one of them !!
More serious random posts coming up as we plan the exhibition for 2009
:-)

Anonymous said...

Don't use Tippex!! [except for sniffing - it's my new medium.]

70steen said...

It's a great medium it obliterates loads & builds up nicely ... but stay away from the cheap imitations ... just no substance