Monday 27 April 2009

extensions are good.......



Today I should have been doing a there and back trip to Hereford to attend 'dismantle day'

Yes how quickly have the 6 weeks passed and the 'Unsung Heroes' exhibition had run its course. At a late hour the Gallery asked if we could extend the exhibition a further 2 weeks ....... fantastic. It is great for us exhibitors and very good for the gallery that would have been empty for 2 weeks!!

Personally I am particularly pleased as I have a tooth abscess from hell and the drive down there would have been so difficult if not impossible ... plus after all the lovely warm, dry spring weather we have had it hurled it down this morning ... so not the makings of a pleasant drive at all.

Met up with my friend 'H' this weekend, she accompanied down to Hereford to set my exhibits up. She gave me a lovely selection of photos she took at that time. You can check out some more of 'H's' photos here

In fact the weather this morning reminded me how it rained buckets the day we set the exhibition up hence the really bad hair do!!!






I took the photos to show my family .... suddenly there were roars of laughter from my 2 brothers and cousin.... what were they laughing at ??

It turns out it was this photo


Apparently it reminded them of these creatures ... and they think I have an imagination lol

2 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

You're right, six weeks has whizzed by and very nice to have the extension particularly with your "Oh look - I'm a hamster."

Anonymous said...

Ok, sorry... but after watching the video, I'm on their side. LOL.