Saturday 22 August 2009

long time no post......

I am not even going to look at when I or Sunny last posted as I know it is an age away.
Apologies for this... life is far to packed to the brim for both of us. Sunny is being creative as ever and juggling a zillion paid jobs and I am just becoming a deadline task orientated wage slave... this will never do!!

However, light is on the horizon ..... both Sunny and I are joining with some other lovely folk to exhibit some of our photographs in Ledbury, Hereford.

The exhibition is by 'Snapzology' organised by Ed... and the theme is music.


mmmm getting my thinking cap on as I am not off to any gigs in the near future... we have an electric guitar in the house oh and xylophone... there maybe a recorder, some castanettes and a drum somewhere .....

Will keep you posted :-)

2 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

You've got an electric guitar in the house!!!! ...... do you have yet another secret life as a rock star?

[Congrats on the photo gig BTW]

Randompom aka AEIB said...

gosh I wish .. no it is Teens and is gathering dust on the landing :-)
But it could be a great photo piece.. I think that is all it will ever be lol

[thank you :-)]