Tuesday 19 February 2008

highway robbery .............



Dick Turpin met his maker almost 370 years ago. He was a highway robber but actually was convicted and hanged for horse rustling (a crime punishable by death in those days)
Oh how times have changed, it would seem today that highway robbery is now legal.
Dick & his horse Black Bess have been replaced by 2 blokes in a battered old ford fiesta type van who, no different to Dick, demand your cash.

Yes I was clamped tonight and £90 poorer!!!



Thank goodness for the kind people in this world. A lovely lady over in Canada (Fracas) has bestowed on Sunny & I the gift of smell the flowers. And as it says, quite rightly 'one journey, many discoveries'

We often forget, in our busy lives, to take stock, slow down and indeed smell the flowers.

Sunny has been very much under the weather recently and chatting to her last night I am so pleased that she is feeling a lot better.

Sunny, Fracas sent you a message through me ~ 'I hope she knows I’m thinking about her. You too, but smelling flowers is good for the soul. I wish her flowers.'

No comments: