Saturday 15 March 2008

life......

I have been sorting today.
And you know that means I come across stuff that I saved and forgotten about.. it is usually books but today it was a handwritten note I had done.
I have no idea where this came from?
It can't have been from the 'net as I would have printed it nor was it something I had written as it was so neatly written!!
So my conclusion is it came from a Hallmark card!
It must have hit a nerve as I kept it.....it is an interesting form of words!

'Life is a time for learning
We must learn that our life is as important
As that of any other person on Earth

But never more important!

We must learn that we have every right to happiness
Yet it is is up to us to find & recognise it!

We must learn that life is not easy

Nor is it permanent, others will come and go
And often their departure will cause us pain
We must learn to develop a positive attitude
That can be handle life's disappointments

And we must learn that in order to find love

We must look inside our own heart!
For if we cannot find with in
We will never find without '


That does some what sum up
Secure truth .......... absent lies
Thoughts from places
Within............with out

No comments: