Tuesday 24 June 2008

focus ....

I was sat in the office this afternoon, frantically trying to get a recommendation report finished in draft form. I have been researching the information for this for what seems like a life time ... but alas it has only been 12 months.
Anyway I knew I would finish the draft before the deadline of 30/06. I hit the send button to escalate it upwards and onwards up the management chain at 15.00 hours today, said 'phew!' and booked a days leave for tomorrow..............

Now the focus is I have a friend coming to stay at the weekend, have a team building day, 2 days studying, then my final exams next week..... as I was typing away today I was hit by 'OMG ... no me time for ages' hence the day off tomorrow.

I must stay focused and do a bit of this
& I must do lots of this


I must avoid this


or
and
will lose in straight sets to

3 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

You've got to get your priorities in the right order ....... and it looks as though you have ...

"Service" - *smash* 15/love

Randompom aka AEIB said...

I was good ... I polished and shined.. I sorted out art material and books and whilst doing so thought up some new projects (I cheated and listened to Wimbledon on the radio!!)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

That's OK then .....