Sunday 8 June 2008

eye for.........

I briefly mentioned here a business trip I took to Athens.
During the 2 week extravaganza I was accompanied by a great pal 'Krees'. That is how our Greek host said his name.
Krees & I have worked together off and on for about 15 years. Last week were having one of our 'chin wags' and found ourselves discussing 'the fear of heights'

Now you all well know I hate flying but I have also developed this fear of heights too. I am fine with the concept of being up there but the fear is the looking down. So to cut a long story short he sent me some photos he took from up high on the Eiffel Tower.
I asked if he would mind if I posted them and he replied 'not at all'

Quite frankly 'Krees' has a great eye for images, detail & persepctive and I think he should do a photography blog. What do you think?? It think they are fabulous.




If these didn't convince you .... have a look at these from London et Paris

& his son (11 years old) is certainly following in his footsteps with this captured shot

4 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

"Up and Out in Paris and London" - yes Krees should do a blog. He could call it 'Krees is the word' - tee hee - and then just show photees - double tee hee.

The Rev. said...

Lookin good! My favorites are, oddly, the first and the last-

They're all great, though.

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Daddy P ~ I ushered him over here today & he liked your comment but unfortunately is not quite convinced to blog.... so I will have to do it for him

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Rev great first choice and last I do like the clock face from Big Ben ... great colours