Sunday 27 January 2008

Bits of unconnected strands, whisps in my willows

I didn't toast a wee timerous beastie on Rabbie's night. So tonight I am having a dram of rye vodka, whoa ee, its ticked the back of my sarcophagus! I'll raise my glass to Tam O'Shanter and his ghosts instead. That vodka is doing weird things...
Its cold, come straight from the Ukraine to my kitchen.
It's time to read again, keep these long chilly nights at bay, so I've started The Quite American (Graham Greene). What a great read. Only on page 25, and its really good.
And like Aeib, it's 'keep fit' night Monday, and I am week three of Tai Chi. I don't know when we are going to get to the Bruce Lee kicks yet. Have to be careful the lycra doesn't snap.

1 comment:

Randompom aka AEIB said...

you are wearing lycra already??? Is it the advanced class?