Thursday 4 September 2008

just my luck............


If I could say that in French I would .. as it would sound so much better.

A long old while ago I posted this pure magic of human creation. I was so in awe at its presence.

I got a 'whiff' that it maybe coming to Liverpool as part of the City of Culture 08 celebrations... and my sources weren't wrong. Indeed the chap and chapesses have arrived with their creation to ignite Liverpool's streets.

I have waited... I have researched.. I have wondered what magic is to bestowed on us?.......

Then I learned what the creation was that would wade through the streets of my home city..... it is bloody spider!!!!!

WTF.............. did nobody tell them I have arachnophobia ???
There is this mechanical spider beast awaiting me.

I will go and I will face my fear .. but I did so hope for a tiger or some such other animal, maybe a mere cat? .. instead it is an insect .. c'est la vie ;-)
I do have 'inside' information and the show does look 'tres' fabulous

I will let you know how fabulous it is .. do visit their web page it is great :-)

2 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Tee hee ...... and DO take loads of lovely piccies - I need a new wallpaper for my blog! - double tee hee

Randompom aka AEIB said...

will do .... I may let you have a look .... so deep breath Random and off we go in an hour or 2. Hope the rain stays off :-)