Friday 12 September 2008

random is as random does.......


As you may or not know..... I am laid up with a slipped/ prolapsed / herniated disc (what ever term they give it as the 3 decades have gone by... but by jove it still hurts the same like nothing you could ever imagine!).
In all innocence I was getting dressed to go to work yesterday and without any warning 'KA POW'.. that elastic band snapping between lower vertebrae happened. I didn't hit the floor this time so I think it maybe only 2 weeks recovery instead of 12 off work (well I bloody well hope so)

hey ho C'est la vie!!

As I am off I thought I would sort out this old groaning computer... but as ever whether I am sorting my loft or bookcase I get distracted.. I am so like Dory out of 'Finding Nemo'.

I came across a load of postcards I had scanned ages ago and thought 'my god how boring are some of these?'
So here we go ..... why would you ever send these to any one??







4 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I am very tempted to book my holidays at Silloth now .......

Randompom aka AEIB said...

it is a toss up for me between the first one (Workington) & Silloth I must say.... think I may start collecting boring PCs lol

The Rev. said...

I'd send Silloth in a hot second!

Randompom aka AEIB said...

I am currently in hiding from Silloth residents ;-)