Thursday 16 August 2007

Ah it is raining .. it must be my holidays !


Well I have it from the horses mouth that Charlie is back tomorrow. He will be gleaming and repaired.

Just as well really as I am off on a good old British summer holiday once I inspect the work done on my 'stallion'. I was in panic mode that I may be inflicted to go away in the 'hairdryer'.

I am off to visit some friends then hooking up with 70steen and her crew for a few days on the beach.

Must remember to pack for all eventualities .... sun cream, sun hat, shorts, sandals, wellies, umbrella, dingy (for both wet and warm activities), kite (a must), sou'wester, bikini, fleece, bucket and spade (the bucket will be useful if it carries on raining like it is now), night going out gear (posh frock) high heels, high heeled boots, walking boots, flip flops, sun glasses, gloves & scarf..........

Thank goodness Charlie is back, the hairdryer would never have coped with the amount of luggage required for a week away in the UK.

Don't you just love a British Summer .. ...remind me next year to book somewhere hot where I need only to pack one suitcase

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you behave yourself - I know how 70's can lead people astray.

70steen said...

Hey !!! What are you trying to say ??? :-P

Anonymous said...

Are you reading my private letters now?
See, Random, common as muck!

Anonymous said...

love your luggage!

Anonymous said...

I hope you survived your ordeal with you-know-who

70steen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randompom aka AEIB said...

NM ~ thanks... particularly love the boots.....

Daddy P ~ it was a pleasure not an ordeal at all :-)

Had a great time