Monday 13 August 2007

oh please come home

Well Charlie is still not back. I am getting concerned that I may not see him again.

I need him. The list of people I need him to sort is getting longer.

Added today and I hope you view blogs ... coz this is for you U Wnker, is a black 07 Passat 2 litre TDi driven by a bleached blonde 'city type' midget who could barely see over the steering wheel.

Whilst over taking on a dual carriage way, with a car in front of me and a line of them to the my nearside, said Wnker came screaming up behind my hairdryer on wheels, and sat an inch off my bumper for the duration.

Just to say clueless Wnker, you obviously buy your aftershave cheap off the market, it stunk and your Ray-bans are fake (yes he was that close).

We will meet again I am sure!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew, I drive a Volvo and never go further north than Tunbridge Wells - so that lets me off the hook

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Yep you are safe...I don't fall out with Volvo drivers.
I have had 2 ovlovs 740 & 440... only got rid of my 440 as it had a nervous breakdown (door fell off - got it repaired, it broke down on the 6th floor of a multi storey carpark and had to be pushed down by the nice man from the AA & then the electrics went, i.e. window washers going off whenever, squirting water everywhere and the headlamp washers dancing about like a clown car!!) this was all in the space of 4 weeks so he had to go ........ wow is that as far north as you have dared venture??

Anonymous said...

(holding up a crooked pinkie) you know what they say about pissants who drive passats don't you?

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Nice one Nm :-)... but I do tend to try and keep that very special non verbal communication for Beemer X5 drivers who obviously having such a big car (look at me), must qualify for the pinky club

Anonymous said...

It's all foreign above there - really scary

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Daddy P if you do 'appen to get up norff I will tie the whippets up in the coal shed in the back yard and get some pies in special. We have an outside toilet but it is ok and you can read last weeks newspaper whilst you are there, it hangs on a nail behind the loo. Oh and we take it in turn to bathe in the iron tub in front of the fire on a Sunday.