Sunday 5 August 2007

free as a bird

As you may or may not have realised I come from the same neck of the woods as 70steen.

I was visiting family this afternoon and was caught up in the Woodvale Rally traffic. Whilst I was creeping along with the visitors I was enthralled by the magic of the kites that were floating majestically in the air as I passed the aerodrome. There were an assemblance of crabs, fishes and the like, the sun was shining on them and they were a delight to see (nearly rear ended the car in front as I goggled out the car window!)

Kites and the freedom they exhume have always held a fascination for me, standing on the beach with the sea air teasing the kite to that place in the air beyond our reach is so relaxing and invigorating.

I didn't manage the beach today .. oh how I wish I had !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello at last!

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to a word she says!!

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Nursemyra...... hi at last I sussed the technology of 'blogworld' (well sort of)
Thanks for popping by :-)

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Daddy P ..... now what have I done??