Friday 3 August 2007

Junk E spam

A Junk E mail I received earlier. Now come on, as reasonably educated adults do these 'dipsticks' actually believe we would for one nano second log on to their sites???(but saying that their typos are as good as mine lol .... I am slightly dyslexic... what a hard word to replicate when you are. Thank goodness no Numbers are involved!) It does worry me though as their encrypted, nay bad typos, could mean I stumble on their site....................

Re: Seocnd attempt To Bring it to You
Hello
Let me say few words about our new vacancy.
The regional aegnt/Money
You can be sure that working with us is perspecitve for your career.
The average salary will be around J3000 / Monthly.
We suggest you to familiarize with our current vacancies.
We invite citizens from United Kigndom for cooperation.
Functions of the regional agent/Money manager: receiving and cashing out payments from
customers and then transferring funds to our clients.
Salary
15% from each payment
You can learn more about tihs vaacncy and fill applictaion form here
Thank you for your time.
BIDEX FINANCE Co.

(from me (in red) if you spot some more let me know.... my reply had W***ker, fOff etc etc in the reply but as they can't understand QE what the hell but I for one felt sooooooooooo much better for it :-) )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reckon that was written by your great mate with a heart of gold who, incidentally, is threatening to put on her DM's in the FMB cupboard and kick my shins - lovely girl!

Anonymous said...

and she turned down my offer of borrowing Gertrude the llama to help her decorate.

70steen said...

Hey you cheeky DP!!!! Right the DMs are ready and I am coming in !!

70steen said...

Thank you so much for this afternoon A.... I hope you are not too traumatised (Thriller lol). May catch you later if you are about xxx

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Daddy P no wonder she wants to give you a bit of a kicking I have been looking on FMB ... you are awful to her ...... but I do wish she had taken up your offer of Gerty!!!!