Monday 19 May 2008

sunday by the dock........

Yesterday I visited my birth city ... Liverpool
The weather wasn't that great but at least it didn't rain!

I had my camera and took some 'snaps'. Interestingly I had totally forgotten about/never used this photo programme I had bought/acquired/downloaded called PhotoImpression some time ago .

I know for many folk there is Photoshop (my computers memory just isn't big enough to take it) and many other delights that are far more advanced on the market but this has had the 'wow' factor with me. I have had so much fun.

Welcome to the Albert Dock ... a subtle but intersting change from photo to painting



The Beatles Story .. I liked this as it was

The dock depth
s



I do like this one as the second one shows how many lines there are in architecture .. new and old

a Customs Cutter


Interesting difference





This has to be my favourite by far

10 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Congrats on Blog2Print prize .... it'll be a technical nightmare - tee hee.

Love the rusty iron and worn wood photo.

Going now because I'm seeing double .........

Anonymous said...

it's my favourite photo too

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Thank you Daddy P
Yes I tried to explain it to Sunny last night ... the options are I set her a blog up which is 'members only' or I wonder if they can do it from a disc ... must read up on it all

Yep I have a few more pictures of the woody/rusty parts of the old dock.... they have weather beautifully

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Hi NM - my photo favourite or DPs? :-)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

She'll be agreeing with me .... of course ....... tsk

Randompom aka AEIB said...

of course you must be right :-)

The Rev. said...

Fantastic! (Imagine me here touching my forefinger and thumb together in the traditional "OK" symbol, kissing the junction of said two fingers, then thrusting my hand skyward)

-The Rev.

Daddy Papersurfer said...

...... and now you're using sarcasm!!! ........... aren't you?

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Rev thank you so much you are so kind :-)

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Daddy P .... me sarcastic? never!!! ;-)