Thursday 25 October 2007

blog of the day

Oh I have just noticed that our blog has been given Blog of the Day status by those lovely people at Fuel My Blog .

Not only that but my random comment on the "win something random from my cupboard 5"
won out of all the great entries.

What a fabulous end to a busy day..... thank you so much you are wonderful.

If possible could you donate some money this time and not wait for No 6 ??

I wonder if this accolade will now encourage Sunny (my partner in crime on here) to post who has been very tardy since here & here & here
She has a good excuse though she is mid exhibition and others on the horizon ... in fact she has been so busy since the summer


Once again many thanks :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations! xx

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Am I here or am I there?
Have I got on underwear?

These are questions that need answering.

Well done, one and all.

Randompom aka AEIB said...

Thank you NM :-)

Daddy P it's getting a bit cold now to go commando ;-)