Tuesday 2 October 2007

t-shirts we love them

I have just spotted that on fuelmyblog there is a competition and Sunny & I are in the top 100. I am truely amazed as we only got this together to collaborate over life and thought stuff and I must say Sunny has been very tardy about posting todate (she said on the phone the other night she has forgotten her log in, thankfully I kept a record for her, as requested.. she is useless but I will let her off as she has the mind of an artist not a blogger ... as yet!)
So I (on behalf us both ...... although Sunny is currently sunning herself somewhere in Portugal at her sisters place!) am staking our claim in the competition

I have no illusion that we will win the $500 but if we did I would let Sunny have it to further her art projects... & if we got a T-shirt then it would have to be a fair fight with neutral judges :-)

2 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I'm going to report you to someone. Ooo ....... you could open a stall and earn some pin money.

Randompom aka AEIB said...

good idea we could do a car boot must wait til Sunny gets back